AL-ANON FAMILY GROUPS WORLD SERVICE OFFICE
The California South Area Assembly and Area World Service Committee members serves the Al-Anon Family Groups in the California South Area.
The California South Area World Service is comprised of the following service arms:
- Area World Service Board
- Area World Service Committee
- Area World Service Assembly
The objectives of the SCWS (according the the bylaws) are:
- To encourage unity of purpose and the growth of Al-Anon/Alateen Family Groups and Alateen Groups in Southern California.
- To meet, discuss and develop policies concerning Al-Anon/Alateen activities to cooperate with Al-Anon Family Groups, Inc. (AFG, Inc.), and to send Delegate(s) to the World Service Conference as required.
- To conduct other business as needed in keeping with the Twelve Steps, Traditions and Concepts of Service.